The Topaz Ranger has just been introduced at the Southampton Boat Show this last month. The Ranger is designed to fit the recreational sailor up to club racer market. The boat fits the market for 12 ft plus and fits our market for a boat in between the Topaz UNO and the Topaz ARGO. The Topaz Ranger will be available in the US market in Late winter/early spring. Contact ECS for more information on our newest Topaz Sailboat.
- The Topaz Ranger is a really good all-round boat, novices to club racing
- The Ranger has a very spacious cockpit with the capacity to comfortably carry two adults.
- The cockpit also has additional seating with two seats positioned at the front of the cockpit
and a fibreglass thwart in the center
- Gnav-System on the boom to further optimise the cockpit space
- The lightweight pivoting epoxy centreboard makes for easy, family-friendly sailing.
- Reefing Dacron mainsail allows you to reduce the sail area so that the power can be controlled, Mylar option as well
- A trapeze kit is also available as an option.
- The lightweight rig with pivoting mast-foot enable you to raise and lower the mast single-handedly
- Great value for fun sailing and club racing.
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape
- Spacious and comfortable cockpit holds up to four people of any size
- Handy storage compartments in cockpit and transom areas
- Additional built-in buoyancy and high-freeboard.
- Furling jib is standard on the Ranger
- Optional spinnaker
- The mainsail has a flotation device fitted at the head of the sail reduces the risk of total capsize
- The furling jib
- Righting-lines and grab-rails are safety features fitted as standard.
- TRILAM construction unique to the Topaz range gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great
uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability
TOPAZ RANGER SPECIFICATION
Length 12′ 9″ Ft
Beam 5′ 1″ Ft
Hull weight 198 Lbs
Construction Topaz TRILAM
Sail area ex spi 97.9 Sq ft
Main 74.27 Sq ft
Jib 23.68 Sq ft
Spinnaker 90.4 Sq ft (optional)
Level Novice – Club racer
PY 1185 (provisional)