Zim Sailing’s Club FJ sailboat is approved by the CFJ class association. The boat and class are very active on the west coast and are raced with a spinnaker. The CFJ is agile and has the ability to sail in a wide range of conditions. The Zim CFJ has the same proven, durable lineage as our C420, ensuring a quality, competitive boat.
Club FJ Boat Construction
- Toughened resin and Plexus bonds for superior strength and durability
- All through-deck mounted hardware is supported by tapped aluminum backing plates
- Shroud chain plate is a forged eye strap supported with an aluminum back-up bar under the rail
- CFJ class through-transom rudder and tiller configuration
- Harken blocks, cleats, and jib track
Sails & Rigging
- North Sails class approved mainsail, jib, and spinnaker
- FSE Robline line package
- 2:1 rudder downhaul
- Tapered aluminum spinnaker pole
- Dwyer aluminum mast and boom
Download PDF Buy a boat!
$8525.00. Please call 252-489-3491 or email us for fleet quotes.