TWO CREW HIGH PERFORMANCE RACING DINGHY
Exciting two person racing machine:
- Exhilarating ride with unrivaled control
- Precise, well mannered handling
- All important wide beam to handle power and guarantee comfort
- Chined hull for outstanding stability
- Very robust, ultra-tough, maintenance free TRILAM construction – Read more
- Official Sailboat for the Endeavour Trophy and Mount Haes Trophy
- WORLD SAILING (ISAF) Learn To Sail Class
- As used by Sunsail, Mark Warner, Neilson, RYA OnBoard
- Internationally Award Winning Design – Coup de Coeur Best Dinghy Winner
Download PDF Brochure
The Xenon is an excellent high performance two person boat designed for hiking – but with the added bonus of a trapeze option. The incredibly beamy hull measures in at 6’6″ wide. This impressive beam allows the crew to easily control the huge power source and makes for a very comfortable, spacious and uncluttered cockpit. A fun boat to race as well as a great family boat in which the whole family can participate.
The XENON is equipped with an elegant chine to further enhance her outstanding stability. The boat also has a gnav system which increases deck space and reduces cockpit clutter even further.
The powerful battened mainsail comes with a reefing system allowing performance to be tuned to suit a wider variety of skill levels.
Topper’s unrivalled TRILAM construction is used again here, meaning the boat will stand up to all the stresses of training and racing and is virtually maintenance free. It comes with epoxy centreboard and rudders and the highest specification equipment is fitted as standard.
The Xenon is an excellent high performance 2-man hiking boat perfect for getting your friend or partner into non-trapeze sailing or for club racing. The Xenon offers unbeatable value for money in comparison to many club racing options and has been selected for the prestigious Champion of Champions event, The Endeavor Trophy in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. It also comes highly recommended in tests by Yachts & Yachting and DINGHY Magazine.
||4.50m/14′ 8″ ft
Topaz TRILAM white hull with light grey fleck effect.
Mylar mainsail is clear Mylar with black trim. Mylar jib is clear. Dacron sails are white. Spinnaker is black featuring Topper International logo.