TWO CREW HIGH PERFORMANCE RACING DINGHY
Exciting two person racing machine:
- Exhilarating ride with unrivaled control
- Precise, well mannered handling
- All important wide beam to handle power and guarantee comfort
- Chined hull for outstanding stability
- Very robust, ultra-tough, maintenance free TRILAM construction – Read more
- Official Sailboat for the Endeavour Trophy and Mount Haes Trophy
- WORLD SAILING (ISAF) Learn To Sail Class
- As used by Sunsail, Mark Warner, Neilson, RYA OnBoard
- Internationally Award Winning Design – Coup de Coeur Best Dinghy Winner
Download PDF Brochure
The Xenon is an excellent high performance two person boat designed for hiking – but with the added bonus of a trapeze option. The incredibly beamy hull measures in at 6’6″ wide. This impressive beam allows the crew to easily control the huge power source and makes for a very comfortable, spacious and uncluttered cockpit. A fun boat to race as well as a great family boat in which the whole family can participate.
The XENON is equipped with an elegant chine to further enhance her outstanding stability. The boat also has a gnav system which increases deck space and reduces cockpit clutter even further.
The powerful battened mainsail comes with a reefing system allowing performance to be tuned to suit a wider variety of skill levels.
Topper’s unrivalled TRILAM construction is used again here, meaning the boat will stand up to all the stresses of training and racing and is virtually maintenance free. It comes with epoxy centreboard and rudders and the highest specification equipment is fitted as standard.
The Xenon is an excellent high performance 2-man hiking boat perfect for getting your friend or partner into non-trapeze sailing or for club racing. The Xenon offers unbeatable value for money in comparison to many club racing options and has been selected for the prestigious Champion of Champions event, The Endeavor Trophy in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. It also comes highly recommended in tests by Yachts & Yachting and DINGHY Magazine.
- Great value! Boat is a modern classic club racer or fun family cruiser.
- Great level of control and stability mean the XENON appeals as a multi purpose family fun boat
- Extra WIDE BEAMY HULL to handle power and guarantee comfort
- CHINE TECHNOLOGY means the XENON stays afloat when competitors capsize
- Spacious and well equipped cockpit
- Additional built in buoyancy and high free board ensure perfect sailing without the boat taking on water or nose diving
- User friendly lightweight centerboard for super simple launching and retrieving
- Gnav (vang) system above the boom further accents the size of the cockpit and provides for more space and comfort
- The flotation device (standard safety item) can be fitted at the head of the sail, removes the risk of total capsize
- Hinged mast step for easy rigging by just one person
- Much admired single-line gennaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries
- Proven, ultra strong foils
- Proven lifting rudder system
- Lightweight hull is easy to launch and recover
- Combi trailer system compatible- dolly and road base (optional)
- Simple reefing system for the mainsail enables up to 20% reduction in sail area, meaning the boat can easily be sailed single handed.
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivaled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability
- Three year hull warranty/One year parts and component warranty
||4.50m/14′ 8″ ft
Topaz TRILAM white hull with light grey fleck effect.
Mylar mainsail is clear Mylar with black trim. Mylar jib is clear. Dacron sails are white. Spinnaker is black featuring Topper International logo.