The RS Feva XL is an ISAF international class and one of the fastest growing double-handed sailboat classes worldwide. A winner of Dinghy of the Year here in the US, the RS Feva has set the bar high. With a modern sail plan and cockpit layout, simple sail controls, and a durable rotomolded hull, the RS Feva is the perfect training platform for moving beyond the Optimist and developing the skills for high performance boats like the 29er. With the RS Feva Worlds coming to Newport RI in 2017, now is the time to get your boats and start training.
Pricing and availability Buy a boat!
- A large open cockpit and high boom makes the RS Feva user friendly for sailors of all sizes
- The RS Feva is well balanced with just the main making it easy to sail single handed
- Being stable, simple and fast, the RS Feva can help build confidence in intermediate sailors
- A halyard hoisted mainsail makes rigging and onshore handling easier
- The RS Feva’s two part mast and boom fit within length of boat for easy storage
- The boat features a floating daggerboard and lifting rudder system
- The RS Feva features a bright Mylar mainsail and Dacron jib
- 3 Layer rotomolded RS Comptec PE3 construction
- Tough outer skin, foam core for stiffness, strong inner skin
- Thickness added in high load areas which enables reduced overall weight
- Built in buoyancy with the middle foam layer
- Brass inserts molded right into the hull of the RS Feva give added strength and make changing rig configurations a breeze
- Virtually maintenance free