Topaz WWS Pram- World Wide Sailor
Back in Stock!
The World Wide Sailor Pram is a durable, self-bailing dinghy that is a perfect training boat for beginner sailors. The simple design is very low maintenance, and offers a platform very similar to an Optimist for kids to get excited about sailing. The WWS Pram’s rotomolded polyethylene Trilam hull is nearly indestructible and will withstand the tough use that a beginner program boat takes. With no air bags or sail ties to worry about, and a nearly dry boat after capsize recovery, programs and individuals will love to ease of use with these pram trainers.
‘READY TO SAIL’ IS SUPPLIED INCLUDING:
• Self bailing with built in flotation
• Durable sleeve sail with window and battens
• Reinforced webbing tack and clew
• Blocks, sheets, and halyard included
• Dyneema rope ties for boom block and lower block
• Complete Spar set: mast, sprit, and boom made of high grade aluminum with pro Clam Cleats
• Foils made of superior Mahogany marine plywood
• Rudder complete with tiller and extension
We have boats in almost 50 countries around the world. Who’s next?
3 in stock
The World Wide Sailor is the best-selling training optimist dinghy.
Its strong yet light Trilam PE, UV-resistant hull ensures an excellent sailing performance.
The World Wide Sailor sailboat has been especially designed for training sessions, with its extra reinforcements at vital points in the hull. The optimist is easy to handle, will always stay afloat and is self-bailing. After capsizing there will be hardly any water left in the cockpit, making the dinghy extremely safe and efficient during training sessions. chosen by Professional sailing schools & clubs as the best training dinghy for beginning youth sailors.