The Nacra 570 has real volume in front of the beams and so doesn’t suffer the potential catamaran problem of “nose diving”. The Nacra 570 will carry two crew comfortably and even four when cruising. The Dacron jib is sheeted to the front beams giving a large spacious trampoline area where the platform is firm and clear of all blocks and lines. The main is by Performance Sails providing a durable and high performing sails for many years to come.
Kick up rudders allowing for easy launching and recovery and are operated with real ease. Double trapeze is needed to hold the power of the 570.
- Nacra snuffer system
- Nacra kick up rudder system
- Foam sandwich Vinylester construction
- Aluminum fixed tiller extension
- Dacron Jib
- 1:8 mainsheet system
- Adjustable trapeze system
- Spinaker system available (optional)