The Topaz 16 catamaran range has been designed by multihull racing legends Yves Loday and Rob White.
The hulls are constructed using the TRILAM roto-molding technique used on the Topaz range of sailboats and are very robust and resilient. The hulls incorporate skegs rather than daggerboards so beaching the CAT is safe and simple and the lightweight TRILAM Metalicene hulls are easy to handle ashore and require virtually no maintenance.
Topaz 16 Downloadable Specification Sheet
Pricing and availability
Topaz 16 Catamaran Features
- NEW FEATURE: Topaz Cat 16 CX has an optional roller furling Code Zero asymmetric spinnaker as an alternative to the the standard spinnaker system
- Super fast with exhilarating performance
- Buoyant hulls to handle power and guarantee comfort, Responsive yet stable
- Sealed one piece mast/2 piece mast option available
- Much admired single-line spinnaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries
- Independent lifting rudder system
- Lightweight hull is easy to launch and recover
- Three year hull warranty