Multi-Purpose Dinghy with Huge Capacity
The Topaz OMEGA is one of the most successful boats in the Topper Range. It is a fantastic all rounder that everyone can enjoy. The reasons for the popularity of the Omega are that it is so versatile, and it is easy to rig, launch and sail. Topaz Omega is just as happy sailed one up, two up or even seven up. The combination of the stability and performance together with reefing and easy control systems mean the Omega is the ultimate multi purpose family sailboat. The attention to detail given to the boat design and the deck layout means the Omega delivers versatility, comfort and performance without compromise. As you’d expect the Topaz Omega is ideal for family cruising and teaching newcomers.
Boat Specifications (PDF) Buy Now
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape.
- Lightweight pivoting centerboard makes for easy, family-friendly sailing.
- Handy storage compartments.
- Optional outboard bracket & standard storage locker.
- Single-line reefing mainsail.
- The flotation device, fitted at the head of the sail, removes the risk of total capsize.
- Furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use and fitted as standard.
- Supremely efficient single-line gennaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries.
- Sails are available in Dacron for a beginner sailing family or Mylar for more experienced.
- Hinged mast step for easy rigging by just one person.
- TRILAM technology provides unrivaled strength.
- Length: 4.72 M / 15.5 ft
- Beam: 1.8 M / 6.2 ft
- Crew Capacity: 1-7 / 1-7
- Racing Crew: 2 / 2
- Hull Weight: 160 kg / 352 lbs
- Mainsail: 10.3 SqM / 110.5 sqft
- Jib: 3.71 SqM / 40 sqft
- Spinnaker: 14.5 SqM / 157 sqft
- Trapeze: Optional