Topaz TAZ Plus demo available for Sale.
The Taz sailing dinghy is the little sister of the Topaz sailboat. With the same Topaz style hull, it is smaller, and lighter than a Topper or Pico making it the perfect beginner.
- Ideal for young solo beginners, easy to handle, exceptionally stable and with ISAF approved safety features – carry and righting handles.
- Comfortable, self draining cockpit, space for 2 crew with an open transom and planing hull.
- Can be set up with one sail or a main and jib
- Choice of Dacron or Mylar sail plans with built in flotation pad
- Weighs 88 pounds but can carry up to 300 pounds
- High quality fittings
- Ultra tough and low maintenance
This TAZ has been used as a demo for a school for three months in California. Handles and hiking straps are in excellent condition. Main sail and jib are both Dacron and in good condition. Boats and sails are kept inside when camps are not in session. Packing and shipping is available and can be quoted.