We proudly present a completely new, recently developed sailboat: the Topaz Ranger! The Topaz Ranger is a good all-round boat. She is simple enough for virtual novices, has decent capacity and offers the potential for club racing.
Do you want to know more, test or order? Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
The Ranger has a spacious cockpit with the capacity to comfortably carry two adults. The cockpit has additional seating with two seats positioned at the front of the cockpit and a fibre glass thwart in the centre together with seating on the side of the boat.
Versatile and complete
The Ranger is fitted with a Gnav-System on a high mounted boom to further optimise the cockpit space and allows for a clear cockpit under the boom. Thus making it easy to move around. The lightweight pivoting epoxy center board makes for easy, family-friendly sailing. Sails are available in Dacron or Mylar for extra performance. A trapeze kit is available as an option. The lightweight rig with pivoting mast-foot enable you to raise and lower the mast single-handedly.
The mainsail has a flotation device fitted at the head of the sail reduces the risk of total capsize. The furling jib, righting-lines and grab-rails are safety features fitted as standard.
High Quality TRILAM construction, unique to the Topaz range, gives unrivaled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
|Hull weight||198 Lbs|
|Sail area ex spi||97.9 Sq Ft|
|Main||74.27 Sq Ft|
|Jib||23.68 Sq Ft|
|Spinnaker||90.4 Sq Ft (option)|
|Level||novice – club racer|
- Great value for fun sailing and club racing.
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape.
- Spacious and comfortable cockpit holds up to four people of any size.
- High boom makes the boat feel comfortable and spacious.
- Self draining cockpit
- Gnav-System, as standard, optimizes already generous cockpit space.
- Handy storage compartments in cockpit and transom areas.
- Additional built-in buoyancy and high-freeboard.
- Lightweight pivoting foam-sandwich centre board for ease of use.
- Reefing Dacron mainsail allows you to reduce the sail area
- Furling jib
- Mast head flotation