Topaz Cat 14C demo for sale. This boat was used in our catamaran camp and is in excellent shape. The boat comes standard with a Dacron main, jib, trapeze lines, Mast head float and boat cover. The Topaz Cat 14 can also be outfitted with an asymmetrical spinnaker system. Trailers are optional and available. Contact us for more information.
Topaz 14 CX – $7,995.00
|Model||Topaz 14C / 14CX|
|Weight (fully rigged)||110kg/243 lbs|
|Sail Area ex spi||11.50m2/124 sq ft|
|Main||9.55m2/103 sq ft|
|Jib||1.95m2/21 sq ft|
|Gennnaker||10.00m2/108 sq ft**|
|SCHRS Rating||1.383 / 1.350|
** Topaz Cat 14 CX Only
The Topaz 14 is a multi award winning high performance catamaran that provides an attractive combination of performance and control. Ideally suited to lighter crews.
– The built-in skeg design hulls (so no need for daggerboards) make for user friendly sailing.
– No boom makes for one less thing to worry about.
– Adjustable, safe and simple ‘Race’ Rudder System allows you to adjust the rake of blade dependent on conditions.
– Fully battened mainsail provides exciting performance.
– Durable and manageable Dacron radial-cut mainsail
– Reefing mainsail as standard.
– Single-line ‘Race’ Gennaker System is easy and effortless.
– Unique non-slip pattern is user friendly and provides extra grip when trapezing.
– Foam filled sealed mast for extra safety.
– Step hinged mast makes rigging quick and easy (even for one young person).
– Hard wearing injection moulded polyethylene rudder blade.
– TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness, dynamism, lightweight and durability.
– Three year hull warranty.