RS FEVA XL Demo
One of the most popular boats sold, the RS Feva is a great option for doublehanded sailing. As a transition from singlehanded boats, the RS Feva is a better size for younger sailors than traditional fiberglass options, and offers a high performance sail plan with asymmetric spinnaker. With increased presence in North America the RS Feva is one of the fastest growing fleets in the world. Not just for kids, the RS Feva transitions easily to a recreational singlehander for adults.
Free shipping within 100 miles of store. Contact us for shipping rates for locations beyond 100 miles.
- A large open cockpit and high boom makes the RS Feva user friendly for sailors of all sizes
- The RS Feva is well balanced with just the main making it easy to sail single handed
- Being stable, simple and fast, the RS Feva can help build confidence in intermediate sailors
- A halyard hoisted mainsail makes rigging and onshore handling easier
- The RS Feva’s two part mast and boom fit within length of boat for easy storage
- The boat features a floating daggerboard and lifting rudder system
- The RS Feva features a bright Mylar mainsail and Dacron jib
- 3 Layer rotomolded RS Comptec PE3 construction
- Tough outer skin, foam core for stiffness, strong inner skin
- Thickness added in high load areas which enables reduced overall weight
- Built in buoyancy with the middle foam layer
- Brass inserts molded right into the hull of the RS Feva give added strength and make changing rig configurations a breeze
- Virtually maintenance free