The Bravo is ideal for sailors of all skill levels. Stable and safe for the total novice yet plenty entertaining for a seasoned multi-huller on a storm-tossed day.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene.
- Boomless, square-top Dacron mainsail twists off in gusts for power control.
- Angled battens allow for easy feeding and furling.
- EZ Loc Rudder System for quick lowering or raising of the rudders.
- Corner-mounted carrying handles.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Padded hiking straps.
- Hobie mast float and righting line included.
Shipping available upon request. Free delivery within 200 miles of our shop.