Introducing The Topaz Ranger
We proudly present our new, sailboat: The Topaz Ranger! The Topaz Ranger is a good all-round boat. She is simple enough for virtual novices, recreational sailors and experts alike. the Topaz Ranger has a capacity of up 4 people, sailed single handed or sailed/raced with two. Great stability with superior handling.
Do you want to know more, test or order? Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 252-489-3491
Pricing and availability
The Ranger has a very spacious cockpit with the capacity to comfortably carry two adults and a maximum of four. The Ranger is fitted with a Vang (Gnav-System) on top of the boom to further optimize the cockpit space.
Versatile and complete
The lightweight pivoting epoxy center board makes for easy, family-friendly sailing. Sails are available in Dacron for durability or Mylar for extra performance. A trapeze kit is also available as an option. The lightweight rig with pivoting mast-foot enable you to raise and lower the mast single-handed
The mainsail has an optional flotation device that can be fitted to the head of the sail reducing the risk of total capsize. The furling jib is simple and gives you the ability to de-power the boat when needed. Righting-lines and grab-rails are safety features that are standard on all Topaz sailboats.
- TRILAM construction unique to the Topaz range gives unrivaled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
- Great value for fun sailing and club racing.
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape.
- Spacious and comfortable cockpit holds up to four people.
- High boom makes the boat feel comfortable and spacious.
- Boom is just the right height and allows for a extra cockpit space.
- Ratcheting main block with cleat.
- Gnav-System, as standard, optimizes already generous cockpit space.
- Handy storage compartments in cockpit and transom areas.
- Additional built-in buoyancy and high-freeboard.
- Lightweight pivoting centerboard for ease of use.
- Reefing Dacron mainsail allows you to reduce the sail area so that the power can be controlled depending on the weather conditions and the sailor size and experience.
- Furling jib is standard.
- Masthead flotation, fitted at the head of the sail, is a standard safety item provided with the boat.