We proudly present a completely new, recently developed sailboat: the Topaz Ranger! The Topaz Ranger is a really good all-round boat. She is simple enough for virtual novices, has decent capacity and offers the potential for club racing.
Do you want to know more, test or order? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Ranger has a very spacious cockpit with the capacity to comfortably carry two adults. The cockpit also has additional seating with two seats positioned at the front of the cockpit and a fibre glass thwart in the centre together with seating on the side of the boat.
Versatile and complete
The Ranger is also fitted with a Gnav-System on the boom to further optimise the cockpit space. The boom is the right height to clear small children. The lightweight pivoting epoxy centreboard makes for easy, family-friendly sailing. Sails are available in Dacron for durability or Mylar for extra performance. A trapeze kit is also available as an option. The lightweight rig with pivoting mast-foot enable you to raise and lower the mast single-handedly.
The mainsail has a flotation device fitted at the head of the sail reduces the risk of total capsize. The furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use. Righting-lines and grab-rails are safety features fitted as standard.
TRILAM construction unique to the Topaz range gives unrivaled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability.
- Great value for fun sailing and club racing.
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape.
- Spacious and comfortable cockpit holds up to four people of any size.
- High boom makes the boat feel comfortable and spacious.
- Boom is just the right height to clear small children.
- Gnav-System, as standard, optimizes already generous cockpit space.
- Handy storage compartments in cockpit and transom areas.
- Additional built-in buoyancy and high-freeboard.
- Lightweight pivoting foam-sandwich centre board for ease of use.
- Reefing Dacron mainsail allows you to reduce the sail area so that the
- power can be controlled depending on the weather conditions and the sailor size and experience.
- Furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use and fitted as standard.
- The flotation device, fitted at the head of the sail, reduces the risk of total capsize.
Pricing and availability
|Sail area ex spi
||8.41 m2 (option)
||novice – club racer