The Bravo is ideal for sailors of all skill levels. Stable and safe for the total novice yet plenty entertaining for a seasoned multi-huller on a storm-tossed day.
The Hobie Bravo provides the perfect sailing platform. Its rugged, rotomolded polyethylene hull encourages picnic outings to inviting beaches and removes all docking anxieties, irrespective of wind speed. The Bravo’s generously cut, square-top mainsail efficiently captures zephyrs while automatically twisting off when puffs hit, helping to keep the boat flat. The efficient A-frame mast is easy to step, and the boomless, roller-furling, multicolored Dacron mainsail makes reefing easy. Set up is easy and you’re in the water in minutes.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene.
- Boomless, square-top Dacron mainsail twists off in gusts for power control.
- Angled battens allow for easy feeding and furling.
- EZ Loc Rudder System for quick lowering or raising of the rudders.
- Corner-mounted carrying handles.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Padded hiking straps.
- Hobie mast float and righting line included.